Cyber Security service manager
2006/2008 MS in network engineering in high school of information technology of CESI (EXIA) in Mont Saint Aignan.
2004/2006 2-year-degree in network administration” in sandwich course in CESI Mont-Saint- Aignan.
- CISCO CCNA 640-801 et CCNP BSCI 642-901
- Deansoft Q-balancer (load balancing solution)
- Fortinet : UTM Fortigate (Security solution)
- ITIL V3
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- Stonesoft Firewall (Security solution)
- FOR508 (Forensics training)
Since May 2017 « VEOLIA for Openminded Consulting», Aubervilliers : Cyber Security Operation Center Manager :
Head of Cyber Security Operation Center within the infrastructure and Telecom department of Veolia :
- Supervise a team of 5 security analyst
- Contribute to define the budget (CAPEX/OPEX)
- Define the strategy and build new security services
- Ensure that we have the means to prevent, detect, and react to security alert (SIEM, vulnerability detection probe ..).
- Ensure the first hierarchical level (Manage major security alerts or incidents).
- Build, maintain the security knowledge base, security procedures and security processes
- Ensure the security policies are applied and contribute to enhance them by adding and/or by improving SIEM use cases implemented per example
- Build and maintain security dashboard
08/2016 – 05/2017 « Air Liquide for Openminded Consulting», La défense – Courbevoie : Security Service Manager :
Security Service Manager within the Security Operation Center of Air Liquide:
- Manage services in my responsibility:
- Security End Point for workstation and servers protection (Around 70 000 component covered).
- Web Application Firewall (WAF), Availability/Load balancing (LB)
- Public DNS.
- Ensure customer relationship management within support account managers (coordinate major incident, post-mortem, define specifications, technical support, manage the delivery …)
- First level of hierarchical escalation (communication, coordination).
- Define and manage remediation plan.
- Define, maintain processes and procedures, maintain the documentary base.
- Buildings new services and ensure continuous improvement.
- Enforce security policies related to the managed services.
- Infrastructure security improvement (audit, remediation, log management …).
- Support the CSIRT During investigations related to security events (incident, offense…)
- Build and maintain dashboard
11/2013 – 08/2016 « SOCIETE GENRALE for Openminded Consulting», Fontenay Sous-Bois, Security project manager :
Supervisor of SWAT (Task force dedicated to the management of opening flow problematic) :
- Participation of building a new department dedicated to the network connectivity
- Project management related to connectivity issues (Manage resources, communication, cost, delay …).
- Study and optimization of firewall flows (Engineering phase).
- In charge manage complex and large project of opening flows (often in taskforce mode).
- Implementation of continuous improvement approach (process optimization, procedures and tools).
- Coordination in a complex environments (organizational, technical and aspects Multicultural environment ) :
- Support internal customers (Worldwide perimeter and for whole the group).
- Manage steering committee.
- Build and maintain dashboard
Since January 2014 « Openminded Consulting », Paris, Resource Manager :
Resource Manager in charge to supervise employees :
- Team management
- Administrative: holidays and expense validation.
- Transversal interface between consultants and the different departments of the company (Trade, HR, technical management …).
- Support business team.
- Define trainee plan and manage the careers of employees.
- Support human resource and business team (sourcing, job interview …)
07/2013 – 11/2013 « ACCOR », Courcouronnes, Infrastructure Security Manager :
Head of security infrastructure team (Datacenters, corporate offices, branches offices and hotels) :
- Mange a dozen of employees (Security expert and consultant) .
- Define, maintain and enforce security policy.
- Manage budget – CAPEX + OPEX
- Maintenance in operational condition of the security
- Infrastructure network, security improvement and evolvement (project management)
11/2011 – 06/2013 « LOREAL pour Openminded Consulting », Clichy, Service Manager :
Deputy of networks and security operation team :
- Incident Manager and change manager.
- Ensure that processes and procedures are well used
- Manage operational aspect of external managed services (L1/L2 activity and WAN providers).
- Represent my department in the different committees (steering and technical committee).
- Ensure the operational maintenance (network and security aspects).
- Incident/change management.
- Implement requests/changes.
- L2/L3 support on WAN / MAN and DATACENTER (switching, routing, load-balancing, firewall, Proxy, WAN optimization, QOS).
- Ensure the accuracy of the documentation (operational documentation, implementation procedures …)
06/2011 – 11/2011 « BT Services », Paris, Change/Team Manager :
Head of L2/L3 network operation team within Network and Security Services department:
- Within the NOC (Network Operating Center), I was in charge to manage a dozen of employees (Administrator, network and security engineer).
- Supervision of the production team (change, incident, problems).
- Manage administrative aspect (expense, planning, assignment of resources managed…).
- Build a change management unit (processes, CAB, sensitization …).
09/2010 – 06/2011 « BT Services », Paris, Service Delivery Manager :
Service Delivery Manager in charge of several managed services for the Network Operation Center :
- In charge to the customer relationship management l.
- Functional support of the contract manager
- Follow and maintain the Service Level Agreements expected by our customers.
- Manage evolution requests performed by our customers
- Management of requests for evolutions of services
- Validation and planning of specific requests
- Manage problems identified in production
- Technical referent
- Build and maintain dashboard
- Maintain and remedy the documentation base
- Supervision of a production team
01/2010 – 09/2010 «(AFD) AGENCE FRANÇAISE DE DÉVELOPPEMENT for OSIATIS », Paris, Network, System and Security administrator :
- Administration of the infrastructure (headquarters MAN and WAN).
- Leve1 to level 3 support of network and security infrastructure (switching, routing, load-balancing, firewall, Proxy, WAN optimization, authentication).
- Leve1 to level 2 support of servers operating systems (Linux and Windows).
- Manage incident, documentation of operating incidents.
- Global deployment of videoconferencing system.
- Improvement of the network and security design (availability and hardening).
03/2008 – 12/2009 « FRAMEIP », Déville-lès-Rouen (76), Network, System and Security administrator :
- Technical project manager for the build of a secured network architecture (Lan/Wan)
- Build and implementation of secured infrastructure dedicated to a mobility solution specialized in geolocation.
- Wan architecture building, selection and validation of the solutions presented by several competitors (Juniper & Fortinet).
- Build a network and security multiservice architecture based on a UTM solution to cover 4800 offices and 2 datacenters.
- Trainee the architecture team and operation team on the new solution (Fortinet Fortigate).
- Build level 1 & 2 procedure for diagnostics.
- Security audit for a French internet service provider (mainly network security tested).
- Audit of WAN Performance (ensure that the service level agreement is well respected).
- Implementation of Wi-Fi network (managed on Wireless LAN controller).
- Build and implementation of a double star network based on Alcatel & Cisco routing/switching/firewall solutions.
- Implementation of Asterisk Toip solution (around 200 phones).
- Trainer on Cisco CCNA, Cisco products (WLC, routing/switching, firewall), supervision and monitoring based on Cacti & Nagios.
- Security infrastructure : Firewalls, UTM, Proxys, Strong authentication, RADIUS, SNMP, VPN IPSec, VPN SSL
- Network design : TCP/IP, IPV6, VPN IP MPLS, ATM, FRAME RELAY, SNMP, VLAN (802.1q, 802.1ad), SPANNING TREE (RSTP, PVST, MSTP), VRF Cisco, RIPv1/2, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, PIM-SM/DM (Multicast), HSRP, VRRP, GLBP
- Solutions : Cisco (PIX & ASA), Juniper (Netscreen, SSG & NS), Fortinet, Watchguard, ISA Server, Arkoon, SonicWall, Checkpoint (Gaia, Splat & IPSO), Nortel, BlueCoat SG, SQUID, Trend-Micro IWSS, Ironport, Alcatel, 3COM/H3C, Extreme Network, Dlink, Avaya, Riverbed, Ipanema, Allot, F5 BIGIP (LTM/GTM/ASM), VoIP SIP/H323, Asterisk, Tufin secure track
- Operating systems : Windows, Linux, Unix, Debian, Nokia IPSO, Checkpoint SecurePlatform
Team and provider management
Build and implement secured architecture
Sensitization, stakeholders coordination, Reporting, Service Delivery Management
Define specifications, planning, manage providers, risk management
Define specifications, implementation, validation and support for operation teams
Ensure the business continuity (availability/backup), incident/change/problem management, monitoring, define and maintain documentation (procedures, processes).