Cyber Security service manager
2006/2008 MS in network engineering in high school of information technology of CESI (EXIA) in Mont Saint Aignan.
2004/2006 2-year-degree in network administration” in sandwich course in CESI Mont-Saint- Aignan.
- CISCO CCNA 640-801 et CCNP BSCI 642-901
- Deansoft Q-balancer (load balancing solution)
- Fortinet : UTM Fortigate (Security solution)
- ITIL V3
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- Stonesoft Firewall (Security solution)
- FOR508 (Forensics training)
Since May 2017 « VEOLIA for Openminded Consulting», Aubervilliers : Cyber Security Operation Center Manager :
Head of Cyber Security Operation Center within the infrastructure and Telecom department of Veolia :
- Supervise a team of 5 security analyst
- Contribute to define the budget (CAPEX/OPEX)
- Define the strategy and build new security services
- Ensure that we have the means to prevent, detect, and react to security alert (SIEM, vulnerability detection probe ..).
- Ensure the first hierarchical level (Manage major security alerts or incidents).
- Build, maintain the security knowledge base, security procedures and security processes
- Ensure the security policies are applied and contribute to enhance them by adding and/or by improving SIEM use cases implemented per example
- Build and maintain security dashboard
08/2016 – 05/2017 « Air Liquide for Openminded Consulting», La défense – Courbevoie : Security Service Manager :
Security Service Manager within the Security Operation Center of Air Liquide:
- Manage services in my responsibility:
- Security End Point for workstation and servers protection (Around 70 000 component covered).
- Web Application Firewall (WAF), Availability/Load balancing (LB)
- Public DNS.
- Ensure customer relationship management within support account managers (coordinate major incident, post-mortem, define specifications, technical support, manage the delivery …)
- First level of hierarchical escalation (communication, coordination).
- Define and manage remediation plan.
- Define, maintain processes and procedures, maintain the documentary base.
- Buildings new services and ensure continuous improvement.
- Enforce security policies related to the managed services.
- Infrastructure security improvement (audit, remediation, log management …).
- Support the CSIRT During investigations related to security events (incident, offense…)
- Build and maintain dashboard
11/2013 - 08/2016 « SOCIETE GENRALE for Openminded Consulting», Fontenay Sous-Bois, Security project manager :
Supervisor of SWAT (Task force dedicated to the management of opening flow problematic) :
- Participation of building a new department dedicated to the network connectivity
- Project management related to connectivity issues (Manage resources, communication, cost, delay …).
- Study and optimization of firewall flows (Engineering phase).
- In charge manage complex and large project of opening flows (often in taskforce mode).
- Implementation of continuous improvement approach (process optimization, procedures and tools).
- Coordination in a complex environments (organizational, technical and aspects Multicultural environment ) :
- Support internal customers (Worldwide perimeter and for whole the group).
- Manage steering committee.
- Build and maintain dashboard
Since January 2014 « Openminded Consulting », Paris, Resource Manager :
Resource Manager in charge to supervise employees :
- Team management
- Administrative: holidays and expense validation.
- Transversal interface between consultants and the different departments of the company (Trade, HR, technical management …).
- Support business team.
- Define trainee plan and manage the careers of employees.
- Support human resource and business team (sourcing, job interview …)
07/2013 – 11/2013 « ACCOR », Courcouronnes, Infrastructure Security Manager :
Head of security infrastructure team (Datacenters, corporate offices, branches offices and hotels) :
- Mange a dozen of employees (Security expert and consultant) .
- Define, maintain and enforce security policy.
- Manage budget – CAPEX + OPEX
- Maintenance in operational condition of the security
- Infrastructure network, security improvement and evolvement (project management)
11/2011 - 06/2013 « LOREAL pour Openminded Consulting », Clichy, Service Manager :
Deputy of networks and security operation team :
- Incident Manager and change manager.
- Ensure that processes and procedures are well used
- Manage operational aspect of external managed services (L1/L2 activity and WAN providers).
- Represent my department in the different committees (steering and technical committee).
- Ensure the operational maintenance (network and security aspects).
- Incident/change management.
- Implement requests/changes.
- L2/L3 support on WAN / MAN and DATACENTER (switching, routing, load-balancing, firewall, Proxy, WAN optimization, QOS).
- Ensure the accuracy of the documentation (operational documentation, implementation procedures …)
06/2011 - 11/2011 « BT Services », Paris, Change/Team Manager :
Head of L2/L3 network operation team within Network and Security Services department:
- Within the NOC (Network Operating Center), I was in charge to manage a dozen of employees (Administrator, network and security engineer).
- Supervision of the production team (change, incident, problems).
- Manage administrative aspect (expense, planning, assignment of resources managed…).
- Build a change management unit (processes, CAB, sensitization …).
09/2010 - 06/2011 « BT Services », Paris, Service Delivery Manager :
Service Delivery Manager in charge of several managed services for the Network Operation Center :
- In charge to the customer relationship management l.
- Functional support of the contract manager
- Follow and maintain the Service Level Agreements expected by our customers.
- Manage evolution requests performed by our customers
- Management of requests for evolutions of services
- Validation and planning of specific requests
- Manage problems identified in production
- Technical referent
- Build and maintain dashboard
- Maintain and remedy the documentation base
- Supervision of a production team
01/2010 - 09/2010 «(AFD) AGENCE FRANÇAISE DE DÉVELOPPEMENT for OSIATIS », Paris, Network, System and Security administrator :
- Administration of the infrastructure (headquarters MAN and WAN).
- Leve1 to level 3 support of network and security infrastructure (switching, routing, load-balancing, firewall, Proxy, WAN optimization, authentication).
- Leve1 to level 2 support of servers operating systems (Linux and Windows).
- Manage incident, documentation of operating incidents.
- Global deployment of videoconferencing system.
- Improvement of the network and security design (availability and hardening).
03/2008 – 12/2009 « FRAMEIP », Déville-lès-Rouen (76), Network, System and Security administrator :
- Technical project manager for the build of a secured network architecture (Lan/Wan)
- Build and implementation of secured infrastructure dedicated to a mobility solution specialized in geolocation.
- Wan architecture building, selection and validation of the solutions presented by several competitors (Juniper & Fortinet).
- Build a network and security multiservice architecture based on a UTM solution to cover 4800 offices and 2 datacenters.
- Trainee the architecture team and operation team on the new solution (Fortinet Fortigate).
- Build level 1 & 2 procedure for diagnostics.
- Security audit for a French internet service provider (mainly network security tested).
- Audit of WAN Performance (ensure that the service level agreement is well respected).
- Implementation of Wi-Fi network (managed on Wireless LAN controller).
- Build and implementation of a double star network based on Alcatel & Cisco routing/switching/firewall solutions.
- Implementation of Asterisk Toip solution (around 200 phones).
- Trainer on Cisco CCNA, Cisco products (WLC, routing/switching, firewall), supervision and monitoring based on Cacti & Nagios.
- Security infrastructure : Firewalls, UTM, Proxys, Strong authentication, RADIUS, SNMP, VPN IPSec, VPN SSL
- Network design : TCP/IP, IPV6, VPN IP MPLS, ATM, FRAME RELAY, SNMP, VLAN (802.1q, 802.1ad), SPANNING TREE (RSTP, PVST, MSTP), VRF Cisco, RIPv1/2, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, PIM-SM/DM (Multicast), HSRP, VRRP, GLBP
- Solutions : Cisco (PIX & ASA), Juniper (Netscreen, SSG & NS), Fortinet, Watchguard, ISA Server, Arkoon, SonicWall, Checkpoint (Gaia, Splat & IPSO), Nortel, BlueCoat SG, SQUID, Trend-Micro IWSS, Ironport, Alcatel, 3COM/H3C, Extreme Network, Dlink, Avaya, Riverbed, Ipanema, Allot, F5 BIGIP (LTM/GTM/ASM), VoIP SIP/H323, Asterisk, Tufin secure track
- Operating systems : Windows, Linux, Unix, Debian, Nokia IPSO, Checkpoint SecurePlatform